The other night we went to Troy and Rachelle's because the boys got a Ferrett !!! It is just a "RAT THING", and kind of gross, but anyway we had a get to know the Ferrett party, so here are the pics!! The first picture is of Me,Peggy and Rachelle, the 2nd one is Rachelle probably laughing at one of her own jokes, and the 3rd picture is of Jaden, Ashton and Colby with the infamous "Roxy"!!! (The Rat)
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Posted by Kristy at 10:01 PM
Today Astrud and I were doing some school shopping and we went to a Chinese Restaurant to have lunch and after we ate, the lady gave us our fortune cookies and to my amazement this is what my fortune said!!!! Funny how God works huh!!!
Posted by Kristy at 9:49 PM
Sunday, July 29, 2007
POOR AMY!!!!!! Our daughter-in-law Amy's feelings are hurt because she is not in any recents posts. But the only reason she is not, is because the poor thing always has to work on sundays. And that is when Christopher and Joshua are here because they come to church and then we hang out at the house. It is not because we don't love you , WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!! So here is Amy's very own post!!!!!!!! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Posted by Kristy at 4:15 PM
Monday, July 23, 2007
Posted by Kristy at 9:34 PM
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Saturday, July 21st was a big day around here!!! First it was my Mom and Dad's 46th Wedding Anniversary, and I thank God everyday for giving them to me, they are an inspiration to all of us, we love you Momma and Daddy.
Second it was Bill and Lisa's 17th Wedding anniversary!! Bill you don't know how lucky and blessed you are that this woman has stayed around for so long!!!! Hehehe!!! No for real we are so happy for you guys, and are so blessed to be a part of your family. We love you!!
And LAST BUT NOT LEAST--- It was our 15th month LID ANNIVERSARY!!! One month closer to our baby girl, it will happen one day soon!!!!
Posted by Kristy at 10:27 PM
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I just wanted to take a little time to give God some glory. Yesterday Rayn (the little blondie w/blue eyes all over this blog) had her tonsils taken out and everything went as planned and she is doing really good. All last night she did not really want her MEME (me,her aunt) out of her sight!!! She is really a MOMMY/MEME girl and I just love that. We gave her a cloth flower that sings with a ladybug on it and her and I established early on that the ladybug was "Ceskas bug". She is going to be a super "Big Cousin".
Posted by Kristy at 9:17 AM
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
My friend Christie tagged me with this questionnaire, so here goes.
1.Were you named after anyone? No
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night, having a pity party for myself.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
5. Do you have kids? Yes six and I am paper pregnant, or better yet elephant pregnant!
6. If you were another person ,would you be friends with you? Yes I would
7. Do you us saracasm alot? Yes more than I should
8. do you still have tonsils? No
9. Would you bungee jump? Really wanted to before I was a mom , now I know better
10. What is your favorite cereal? Sugar smacks and Pops, and Rice Krispies
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I rarely wear shoes that are not flips, but when I do , I never untie them.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes most of the time.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Marble slabs Cheesecake
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Pretty teeth and smiles
15. Red or Pink? Pink
16. What is the lest favorite thing about yourself? My cellulite!!!
17. Who do you miss the most? My Granny and I really miss my momma the way she used to be.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?If they have time.
19. What color of pants and shoes are you wearing? No shoes and green scrub pants.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Edemame and pasta
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
22. What are you listening to right now? My neice Lily laughing at pictures on my camera
23. Favorite smells/ Fresh cut grass, cinnamon and sometimes coffee
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister Kerry
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love her!
26. Favorite sports to watch? UT football and NFL football, Baseball
27. Hair color? Dirty blonde, but we have the technology so it is Medium Golden Brown #5G Loreal Preference!
28.Eye color? Green
29. Do you wear contacts? No
30. Favorite food? A really good Caesar salad and Pasta
31. Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending
32. Last movie you watched? Catch and Release
33. What color shirt are you wearing? turquoise
34. Summer or winter? Fall and winter, right now but during that time it is spring and summer!
35. Hugs or kisses? both
37. Most likely to respond? Hopefully everyone I tag
38. Least likely to respong? Don't know
39. What book are you reading now? I just read Family tree and The lost Daughters also
40. What is on your mouse pad? My favorite picture of Elvis
41. What did you watch on TV last night? We were at VBS
42. Favorite sound? A lawn mower , rain and the kids laughing.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Not sure, probably the Rolling Stones
44. What is the farthest you have been from home? New York
45. Do you have a special talent? I like to think I am a good listener
46. Where were you born? San Antonio Texas
47. What superpower would you like ? I too would love to be able to fly ,but I also think being invisible would be pretty cool too.
48. Favorite Hobby? Does reading count?
49. A friend that you wish you could hang out more with? Christie , Fliss and Kathryn, just to be with them in person would be nice.
50. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you like to be? That is a no brainer, I would wish to be in China picking up Franceska.
Now I am tagging Fliss from Florida and Kathryn from Staten Island
Posted by Kristy at 5:28 PM
Monday, July 16, 2007
People are starting to ask Why China??? Well there are alot of personal reasons such as the one child policy that China has, the fact that I took a whole semester of China culture in Sociology way back when, but the main reason is we believe that is where God guided us. We believe this with every thing in our heart and souls. But tonight I went to Billyfoote.com, they are a couple from San Antonio, whom also wrote one of my favorite christian songs, "Amazing Love", and whom also adopted their daughter from China and when I went to their website the true meaning of "Why China" was right there on the screen and I would love to share it with you.
"The Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and takes no bribes. He gives justice to orphans and widows. He shows love to the foreigners living among you and gives them food and clothing. YOU , TOO, MUST SHOW LOVE TO FOREIGNERS, FOR YOU YOURSELVES WERE ONCE FOREIGNERS IN THE LAND OF EGYPT. You must fear the Lord your God and worship him and cling to him."
That says it all for us, and as I was reading it again and again, Steven and the war came to mind also. I hear all day long how people are against the war and how they are against President Bush. I myself have found that I am angry now and I don't understand things anymore ,because I truly do not want Bubba to go back, but for the sake of our son , one of the loves of our lives, I have to believe in what he is doing, and we must support him!!!!! So after reading this scripture I see that all of our soldiers are truly doing what is asked of them by our God, and may his love shine upon all of them and keep them safe. Hug your children tonight and when you go to bed please pray for our leaders and our soldiers I beg you, they are taking care of us, and the way I look at it Steven and everyone else over there are trying to make our world a safer place for Franceska, Rayn, Astrud, Jade , Lily, Joshua, Alex, Jacob, The Bruner kids,The Gray kids, just everybody, and all of your children to grow up in. Whatever we do in this life , do it to glorify God and we can't go wrong. God bless all of you.
Posted by Kristy at 9:27 PM
I watch my visitor counter everyday and I am always curious about who you are so if you can please leave me a comment every now and then , just so I know who is peeking!!!! And then one day I can put you in Franceskas baby book okie dokie!!! Love and blessings to all of you.
Thank you Amy for always letting me know your here!! I LOVE YOU GIRLHEAD BIGGER THAN THE SKY!!!
Posted by Kristy at 9:23 PM
On June 3oth Frank turned 50!!!! Kerry, Kim and Lisa threw him a surprise birthday party and he was really surprised!!! Craig even came to celebrate this with us and it was awesome, thank you Craig!!! Also thank you to Olga ,Jared and Melanie for coming also, we love you!!! This was a huge thing to us because one just cannot surprise him!!!! We did some of our hillbilly sand skiing, and it was a blast !!! AAAANNNNDDD then on July 11th , I turned 40!!!!!! As always we were at the lake. Every birthday I have ever had has been down at the lake, and this one was great also. I just really wished we had our "babygirl" to celebrate these milestones with. But it will happen, and we are getting closer everyday.
I apologize for the lack of posting but like I said we have been at the lake, and now we are busy with VBS, Rayn is having her tonsils out on wednesday so please pray for her. Chris and Amy's wedding is almost here, and Steven will be home for a weekend in August before he leaves for Iraq, and Astrud has volleyball camp at UT this weekend. I will catch up soon I promise. I know your are wondering Megan!!!????
Posted by Kristy at 9:10 PM
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Posted by Kristy at 12:32 PM