My friend Kayce had this on her blog so I decided to have a little FRIDAY FUN!!If you want go ahead join in!!!
1. Do you like bleu cheese? Ohhhh yeah! Yes just not in real big doses!
2. Have you ever smoked? NO...never will
3. Do you own a gun? I dont have want you would call my "own" gun ,but Frank has his own arsenal!!!
4. Favorite type of Food? I love a really good salad!
5. Favorite type of music? Like All kinds of music....but if I had to pick a fav it would be Contemporary Christian
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I cant remember my last one, but in all honesty I LOVE them BUT I know whats in there so just cant do it!!!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? OH there are so many I love all of the classics!! I turn into a kid at that time of year ....Love me some Rudolph and Santa Claus is coming to town just to name a couple!!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Just one cup of coffee!
9. Can you do push ups? Yes but I did not say I could do alot or even do them really good!!! lol
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band. Everytime I feel it or look at it I fall in love all over again with him. It makes me feel all warm in my heart to look at it when we are apart.
11. Favorite hobby? My family would say blogging , I would say being out i the yard.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? I'm gonna have to say yes to this one. LOL!!
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope!
14. Middle name? Kristy Lynn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I really need to get up and get dressed, When is another batch of referrals coming out, and Don't forget to call the Orthodontist.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, coffee and a protein shake.
17. Current worry? My Momma and Daddy always.....
18. Current hate right now? WAITING!!!
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere my family is.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Always with friends and family at my sister Kerry's!
21. Someplace you’d like to go? China!!!!
22. Name three people who will complete this. IDK
23. Do you own slippers? Yup...a few pair!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black PJ's
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Ahhh no.
26. Can you whistle? Yup.
27. Where are you now? Same place I am at this time every morning, in my recliner with the computer on my lap watching the morning news.
28. Would you be a pirate? Nope!!!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? No time to sing, its always get in and get out......
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Astrud and Danielle
31. Favorite boy’s name? Christopher Todd (for personal reasons)
32. What is in your pocket right now? Not a thing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Frank and Astrud last night
34. What vehicle do you drive? 2008 Chevy EquinoxLT....love it!!!
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Had to have a shoulder reconstruction!!!!
36. Do you love where you live? Yes! Its all I know, Its my fathers and his fathers and his fathers hometown!!!!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4, living room, our bedroom, Astruds bedroom and office
38. How many computers do you have in your house? 2
39. If you changed your job, what would it be? A Public motivational speaker....imagine that ....talking!!!! lol
40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? A cure for Alzheimers, for all non-believers to believe , and oh how I wish I could finally see the face of our babygirl.....
Friday, October 30, 2009
My friend Kayce had this on her blog so I decided to have a little FRIDAY FUN!!If you want go ahead join in!!!
Posted by Kristy at 5:26 AM
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Anyone that knows me knows that one of my favorite things to do is being out in my yard working. I love yardwork, gardening, planning, and landscaping. I find great joy and peace when I am playing in the dirt and it is where I do some of my best praying. So I thought I would share parts of our yard with all of you. Just some THURSDAY THINGS.....
Can you see my little camoflage "friend"???
This is a bloom from my Bouganvilla (sp), doesn't it kind of look like a heart!!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY...........LOVE TO ALL
Posted by Kristy at 6:57 AM
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Here are some pics from one of my neice Jade's volleyball games. She is a great vball player , and I can't wait to see how much better she becomes. GO LADY BEARS!!!
Here is my baby sister Kerry with her baby Rayn. I don't know why but I just love this picture!!!
Drake and Rayn...Hugs Hugs Hugs!!!
Lily and Rayn shaggin balls during warmup....
We won't be able to see our Grandbutton Josh the NINJA on Halloween so he came to see us the other day and tried to sneak up and scare his Meme! Then his Grandpa put him on the lawn mower with him....now look REALLY close and even though you can't see the NINJAS face , who do you think is having the most fun??????
"Siblings"....Christopher and Astrud, I love the love they have for each other! The best moments of my life are when my kids are loving each other and laughing, it makes my heart smile BIG!!! How Great is our GOD!!!
There's that "teenager" look!! You know the one....but you just gotta love her!
Their "serious" pose!
Astrud told me, PUT THAT ON YOUR BLOG MOM, so people can see me slaving around the house, so here it is!!! Do any of you with teenagers out there feel sorry for her!!! I didn't think so....lol!!!!
I know there is no lipstick and YES that is my gown, but I love taking pictures with my girl!
I just thought I would show you a picture of me and my new best friend!!
Years and years ago my sister , Astruds, Aunt Kim gave this Ty stuffed animal named Sherbet,and she has slept with it ever since. Everyone friends and family alike know who "Sherbet" is . WELL....the other day I saw our little Gretchyn run out of the bedroom and when I looked this is what I saw....Astrud stuck Sherbet in Gretchyn's collar....and um....she hated it!!!
Rayn fell asleep in the recliner late friday night and Astrud walked over and just picked her up to hold her while she was sleeping....sooooo sweet, I just cant wait to see her with HER little sister!
Saturday morning Astrud and I were having our morning coffee and just enjoying the beautiful weather and when we looked out the back door this is what we saw....God is so good.
I know this was a long post but we are so blessed and I just want to share it all with you!
Posted by Kristy at 9:19 PM
Happy are those people whose God is the LORD!!!!
Psalm 144 :14- 15
Posted by Kristy at 3:19 PM
Friday, October 23, 2009
Posted by Kristy at 5:30 AM
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Those of you who know me are probably laughing right now reading that title......I am rarely ever at a point when I have very little say but there is alot of soccer, hockey, football and volleyball going on right now that we have been so busy that I have not had a whole lot of time to blog, but this too shall pass. I am also just a little worn down by this "WAIT", and I would imagine that is the biggest reason for my silence right now...the closer you get the harder the wait gets !!
Astrud, Jena and Emily served at a wedding of some friends of ours this weekend , so that was a reason for a shopping trip!!! They were asked to wear black and white so I thought that I would post a few pictures of them. They are all 3 such pretty girls if I don't say so myself. Enjoy the pics and have a very BLESSED week.
Love and blessings, Kristy
Posted by Kristy at 12:14 PM
Thursday, October 15, 2009
The other night as my husband is sitting watching the game on T.V., I was cleaning up a little in the house and to be quite honest , I had just HAD IT with my vacuum, so I picked it up walked thru the living room , opened the door to the garage and threw the entire vacuum out the back door!!! And oh boy did it feel good, call it build up with this WAIT, call it what you may but even though that vacuums days had been numbered for quite some time, it felt so good to just end it's LIFE!!! I then walked right back thru the living room not saying a word and went straight back into the bedroom to finish cleaning. So I know you must be thinking the same thing my husband was.....he never said anything, but I know he was thinking OK ....she has completely lost her mind now!!! So last night we were headed out the door for "Field of Faith" and when I opened that same door , there it stood, it was a beautiful sight for sore eyes, it is the new love of my life, it was standing there in all its glory... THE DYSON DC14 TELESCOPE!!!! My wonderful husband went to my favorite story Home Depot and bought this for me, and I love it!!! Don't sit still at my house because you might get vacuumed!!! Now between you and me, I think he probably did it for his and Astrud's sanity, but that works for me!!! My neice Lily asked me this morning, "Meme did you sleep with you new vacuum"? Well....if it would have fit in bed, I would have!!!
It was my best friend Jessica's birthday too!!! Happy Birthday , you are beautiful and I am forever grateful for God putting you in my life. I love you.
Posted by Kristy at 6:14 AM
Monday, October 12, 2009
The cutoff date today was March 28, 2006. So we are not yet done with March, BUT we are almost there. So I can look at it two ways: 1. I can be all bummed and sad and let this ruin my day or week. OR 2. I can look at it as 4 more days closer to our girl!!! I think I choose #2!!
Then Kelli a fellow waiting Mom reminded me of this song by Kutless ,"What Faith can do".
Turn the music off at the bottom and listen, it will lift your spirits.
Posted by Kristy at 11:19 AM
Friday, October 9, 2009
While all of us are sitting here glued to our computers waiting for the CC** to send out their way overdue Referrals here is a little "FRIDAY FUN" for you!!! It is in addition to my post about Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! Have a blessed weekend!!!
COME ON CC**, GIVE US OUR BABIES......
Posted by Kristy at 11:48 AM
Thursday, October 8, 2009
I made the decision over a year ago that I was going to take the bedding off of Franceskas crib, put it in a bag and not bring it out again until the CC** is in April 2006. So my fingers are crossed very tightly and my prayers are many. My prayers are that when they get back from this holiday they will finish March 2006. And then I will get Franceskas room all set up again and I will post pictures. I think it is really pretty and I want to share it with all of you again. So please pray that the CC**, puts smiles on our faces soon......
"OH PLEEEEEZE FINISH MARCH"
Posted by Kristy at 6:26 AM
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Just like it says, October is Breast Awareness Month, remind your friends to self examine and ask them to tell a friend......We can do this....let's scare Breast Cancer away!!!!! Let's find it before it gets us, or someone we love!!!
My friends Jacy and Jenette's 18 yr old cousin BROOKE has been diagnosed with uterine/ovarian cancer. Her tumor is the size of a 5 month fetus. She just graduated from high school, she is a girl of tremendous faith and is probably braver than anyone in her family right now, please pray for her, her family and her team of physicians. Thank you all so much and God bless each of you.
Posted by Kristy at 8:35 PM
Posted by Kristy at 6:04 AM
Thursday, October 1, 2009
FIRST TURN OFF THE MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
I get asked what seems 100 times a day how we can wait so long for our babygirl. I have one answer for that.....Because of HOW HE LOVES US!!!
This is Kim Walker , and I know this video is long. But please give it the 8 minutes that it is because it will touch your soul. The Holy Spirit and this song sets me on fire for my Creator and all that he does for me , and the way it touches the hearts of our youth at church is incredible!!!
I hope it touches each of you.. This is how I get thru each day of this wait for our girl, no heartache, no financial, or personal problem, not Alzhiemers disease, NOTHING that ever makes me mad or sad is ever bigger than the POWER behind me!!!!
Posted by Kristy at 8:10 PM