Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Alright here we go again!!!

OK remember the other day when I felt like roadkill because I had a mammogram. Well guess what???? I got a letter in the mail saying that there is a "questionable area" and so I have to go back tomorrow to be smashed again. >>>> Ok so I am a little nervous, I know I will be alright but I sure would like to know that all of my "Cyber Homegirls" and everyone else would pray a little extra prayer for me. Thanks everyone I love all of you!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Kristy,
I hope and pray that everything is okay and that this passes quickly. I have had a couple of scares myself and it "sucks" going through all this stuff. You have such a strong faith and it will see you through.
Love, Kathryn

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I hope that all turns out ok... will be thinking of ya...

Ladyornot.com said...

Of course! How did it go?

insanemommy said...

Saying a big prayer for you. I hate having my boobies squished, but I do it every year out of habit!