Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So much going on...

There has been so much going on here....one being that I have shingles !!!! Yes shingles and it HURTS!!! I just realized today that our 46th LIDversary has came and gone, so there I marked it! How many more???????

11 comments:

rtgeorge said...

You have really been on my mind here lately...Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Is there anything that I can do? I'm home all day..please let me know..My number is on my profile of FB...Love ya girl!! Tammy

Kayce said...

You are so close! Hold on tight and keep the faith!

Nancy said...

Yikes Kristy, shingles are miserable. Thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon.
Nancy

Kim said...

BIG HUGS..
You are almost there my friend..
loveya..

Sherri said...

Kristy, shingles? Holy cow - I had them about 4 years ago NO FUN!! I hope all is well? And your time is right around the corner!!

Love you bunches my dear friend.

Sherri

Bailey said...

I just about FLIPPED OUT when saw you said you were coming to see me next year! I'm sooooo excited! lol

I am still praying that you recover quickly...I just hate knowing that you are so miserable...you're one of the sweetest people I know, it's not fair that you're so sick!

Love you!
Bailey

Natalie said...

Praying for a speedy recovery! My son was 12 when he got Shingles. I know how painful they are. I Will be praying for you.

Laura L. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. I've never had Shingles, but I've heard it's a BAD thing to have. I hope you will be over it very soon. :( Feel better.

Unspoken said...

You are the sweetest thing! I am so sorry you have the shingles and wish you a quick recovery. If I were near, I'd bring you dinner!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

oh my gosh Kristy. Look after your self. I don't like the sounds of you having shingles!

Love to you my friend.

Lea
xo

Lesa said...

Ouch!! I sure hope you get over them soon. My mom had them once and she said they were miserable.

You are getting so close!!! Girl, I can't wait to celebrate with you!!!