Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a little IRRITATED!!!!!

(THIS IS WHO I SEE WHN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!)



Hi everyone I just came here to vent a little!!! I drove to our agency today to hand deliver our Visa applications and although all of that went without incident , when we were looking over some paperwork "J" noticed that our fingerprints (3rd set) will expire 8/14/2010 and she told me we better get those redone!!! I said are you serious?????

We were thinking that since our fingerprints ( I did say 3rd set....right?????) did not expire till August and our I171 not expiring till 10/10 that we were in the clear. She told me that for whatever reason now the C*C* is holding back on TA's!!! Really taking their time issuing them, and that possibly at the earliest we will travel is late July!!!!!! so it's official IM IRRITATED!!!!!!

I can honestly say that the last almost 5 years has been the easy part!! Just knowing our Franceska is there and getting bigger, and more attached and just without us every single day that goes by for no apparent reason is sooooo hard!!!! We were looking so forward to having her 1st birthday party here at home with friends and family and now we might be in China I know it is not my time or schedule it is HIS but come on C*C* give us a BREAK!!!!!!!!!! All of us!!!!!!!

So will all of you pray with us that either this times goes by fast or that something happens and it all happens faster???? Thank you all and God bless......

16 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I got G's referral on May 23, 2005 and traveled July 21, 2005 so that sounds about right. Sorry it is taking so long for you. It is hard to hold the picture and know time is passing.

Kim said...

OMW...
I can't believe it.. that is crazy..
Can they ever do what they are suppose too..
Hugs..
Love you BIG..

Lynn said...

Well... once you are done venting (and you are very entitled) hurry up and renew that I-171h! Then your TA will come in no time flat!! (Murphy's Law.. you'll have it and not need it!)

If you wait... then the CC@@ will surely wait too!

Praying this will be a freebie??

Nancy said...

I'm right there with you Kristy...we have our appointment to get refingerprinted for the 4th time, and we haven't even received our referral yet. Same thing with I171. I'm just flabbergasted at your agencies news, how extremely disappointing. Now I know not to get my hopes up of traveling within 2 months of referral. I'm just downright disappointed over all. Hoping things go faster than told for you, but I know that doesn't change the fact that you can't take a chance with expirations. Bah humbug!

rtgeorge said...

Better to have it done and not need it, then having to wait longer cuz you didn't get it...Prayers are with you...And I know that there will be the biggest party when you return...1 yr old or not...YOU ARE GONNA PARTY.. & Praise the Lord!!! I don't have the patience that you do...I would have already gone crazy...We love you and are lifting everyone involved up in prayers...Tammy & Russ

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh poo! That is terrible news...I remember (and of course, my wait was NOTHING compared to yours) after I saw Lottie and Emma's faces the wait became SO terribly hard...MUCH harder than "not knowing" who they were. Oh I am praying for you and that the rest of the paperwork...fingerprints...whatever it is...is in God's hands. Love you!

Kayce said...

YUCK!!!! I remember feeling that same way when we were told we wouldn't be traveling for 12 weeks!!!!! GERRRRRR! Lots of prayers my friend! Maybe just maybe you'll get a surprise like us and be going sooner than you think!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Honey... I am so sorry!!!!
I will be praying for God's peace, God's will and God's speed.....
She is going to be in her Mama's arms one day very soon!!!!
(BIG HUG)
Love you
(p.s. I am praying for God's will but I can't help but hope it is for your TA to come quickly!)

Amy Gray said...

My heart hurts with you my friend...prayers, love, and hugs sending your way.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

seriously, ridiculous!

Lea
xo

Sherri said...

OMW!! that is seriously, ridiculous! I would be venting to my friend. UNREAL!

amy lou :) said...

Praying for you, sister! I love yall so much & pray that you are at peace during this frustrating time.

Amy Lynn said...

come on China!!!! HURRY UP!!! Haven't we waited long enough?!?!? I hope y'all are able to travel very very soon!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!

kitchu said...

it's always at the tail end that it gets the MOST irritating, and this kind of stuff happens all.the.time.

the IA process is also called the "pull every single one of your hairs out one at a time with broken tweezers" process. it's hard and it hurts.

Lesa said...

I can't stand that everyone has to keep on getting re-fingerprinted!!
We just couldn't see us having to keep on getting them done and not knowing when our referral would come.
That is one major reason we just didn't wait for our original route.
It isn't like fingerprints change!!!!

They truly need to come up with another way to get things done. Gee Whiz!

Now that being said..... When we got Wendy's referral it was going quicker.... that was back in 04'
This time for Evan we got his referral in July and traveled in October; so that was a stretch.
You can still celebrate her birthday once you are back home. She won't mind. Wendy turned 1 right before we were to get her and Evan turned 3 a month before we got him. Celebrate anyway....

Hang in there Kristi and Frank. I hope there isn't anything else to upset you.

Don and Be said...

Been there ..... wouldn't wish it on anyone. Good news ...... there's a light at the end of it all. Praise God. May Francesca's time during the wait be peaceful as well as yourselves. Wishing you every good thing.