Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lots of things to say......

This week should be when rumors start flying about the next batch of Special Deliveries!!! Rumors have it that they might go thru the 20th of April '06 and we are the 21st, so we will see. One thing I do know is that it will be soon, I just feel like the first week of May we will finally see the precious face of our Franceska....so say your prayers okie dokie!!!! And I will keep you posted!!


Most of you know that my Momma has Alzheimers. It is heartbreaking......It hurts!!!! Last week in particular was a rough week for me. I am now the nurturer when I really still just need and want my Momma!!!! The prom is coming up, Franceska is on her way, I want to share my grandbuttons with her and so many other things!!! I just want to be able to pick up the phone and call her and just talk about it, but I cant so instead I go over there and let her lay her head on my shoulder. Now dont get me wrong those are precious times that I will forever cherish, BUT it wasnt supposed to be that way. So I know that this is alot to ask but if any of you ever at any time have a few extra dollars, even if it is $5.oo dollars please go to http://www.alz.org/ and make a donation to stop this monster of a disease. I would never ever, ever want any of you to go thru this. ALZHEIMERS SUCKS!!!!! You can even find your local organization if you want to. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. God bless all of you. (These are just some emblems I found that I would love to wear on a Tshirt)














And I totally forgot to commemorate our 47th LIDversary!!!! I dont think we have have many more!!!!! FINALLYYYYYYYY......


12 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 47 months and I soo hope you are in this batch.. but I am thinking you might be in the next one like u said.. but just think. you are sooo CLOSE..
I am sooo excited for you ..
Love you tons my friend..
Hugs.. to you and your family.

Kayce said...

You are SO in our prayers!!!! AND no you don't have many more to go my friend!! I can not wait to see Franceskas face!

Bailey said...

I cannot wait!! I was sitting here feeding the baby and I was thinking...Franceska doesn't even know it but she is sooooo close to meeting her mommy. How very exciting....such a short time to go for such a life changing event!

I pray often for you and yor mom and your family, but I just stopped and said a little extra one, peace for you and moments of clarity and no fear for your mom.

Love you,
Bailey

Alyson and Ford said...

We are so excited for you that you will be in the next month or two!
What a long wait! Happy Mommy Day will be here soon.
Keep us posted on any more rumors.

Alyzabeth's Mommy

The Byrd's Nest said...

I just read your message on my blog. Oh Kristy....I think this disease must be one of the hardest for the family to deal with...you remain in my prayers my sweet friend. You have so many feelings and emotions raging through your heart right now...your Momma...your family...and your sweet precious child that the Lord is about to reveal to you. You are not alone in this....do you hear me? You are NOT alone! I am not there in person but I am only an e-mail away. Vent...cry....yell...whatever you need to do....use me!

What you are doing is taking your focus off of the Lord. I have to admit that being in language school is so hard, hard on my little ones for transition, they really hate new transitions, often I wonder what am I doing to them? What am I doing to my big kids in Texas whom I will only get to see ONE time a year? But here is the thing my sweet friend.....these feelings we have are normal...they are human...they show we have a heart! But the reason we don't handle them as well as we like is because we take our eyes off of Him. So this is what I do when this happens to me....I keep my eyes "above the line"...that means anything that is not of the Lord is below the line.Keep your focus on Him....the ONLY way to do that is remain in His Word. Soak up His words my sister, hide them in your heart. Read the Bible aloud to your Momma...whatever you have to do...sit in Franceska's room and read the Bible aloud. I am praying for you....I am praying for a peace like no other to be poured all over you. Soon your sweet baby will be in your arms...you have waited so long....and your time has finally arrived...God has perfect timing. I love you.

Sherri said...

You are so in our prayers!! ALWAYS! I'm thinking your in this batch...gosh do I hope you are. How flipping wonderful will that be? It will be a blessing and a big one. I think about you so much and wonder myself what it's going to feel like when we're in your shoes. Happy 47 months!! Did I just say 47? Holy moly - we're coming up on 44.

Lesa said...

Kristy,
This is a horrible disease! My dad was showing signs of this before he passed with a heart attack. I can't help but think that God was thinking of him and my mom in some ways.

I just can't believe it is nearing Franceska time!!!! This is so fantastic!!!!!!

Love you,
Lesa

Deb said...

Praying this will be the last LID for you!
Your Mom is so young to have Alzhheimers...praying for her....I'm going to give my Mom an extra hug when I see her this weekend....lots of things are happening. Just hold on to the promise that the Lord won't give you more that you can handle. Just shows what a wonderful and caring Princess of the King you are.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I hope beyond hope that is the last LID anniversary. And, there is no contest I will be watching. I am already watching. I just can't believe that after being friends for soooo long that I will be watching you go to China. THIS GIVES ME HOPE!

So sorry that last week was rough for you. My heart bleeds for you Kristy. When our parents are in trouble it seems our world stops.

Lea
xo

Lesa said...

Can you believe the long wait is about over with!? I'm couldn't be happier for you my friend. I know how this feeling is. It is sort of like is it really going to happen even though we had his photo in hand.
It is really Happening!!!

Amy Lynn said...

SO CLOSE!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Love you

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hugs to ya Kristy... thinking of ya... my Great Aunt had the same thing...

Have a few goodies for you and will get them off when I can...