We have received a "Fabulous Blog Award", from Alyzabeth An's Mommy and Daddy!!!! Thank you so much Alyson and Ford. You both are incredible people and have touched my life in so many ways. You and your beautiful daughter have been a blessing to me. And today 2/5/09 I received it from Beverly also. I love this girl, we think sooooo much alike and her little angel is just precious. Thank you so much B.
So here are the rules to the award and I will try my best to pick 5 of my bloggy friends to reward this to, but it is going to be so hard because I absolutely love all of the people that I have met along the way. So if I don't get to you this time I will get to you the next time.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs, and include the one that gave it to you (and link them).
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions.....
#1. Kim at the Byrds Nest...She has such a beautiful family and this lady writes so beautiful.
#2. Denise at Theres always room for one more....This lady is incredible. She has endured a tremendous loss, but she keeps on keeping on with all of her children. She is soooo funny!
#3. Sharon at And Baili makes 3...She is an incredible photographer, and her subjects are just beautiful.
#4. Rebecca at Mother of two wife of one....She is an incredible wife and mother of two adorable little people.
#5. Don and Be at Joanna Mei, Bebe and Home Daddy...These two people have been so good to me over the what seems like years. I have the upmost respect for the both of them and you just have to see their beautiful little Joanna Mei!
My 5 Addictions!!
1. My one cup of 1/2 caff coffee in the morning
2. Blogging (my husband calls himself a Blog Widow)
3. I am addicted to loving my FAMILY!!!
4. I love those big dill pickles..you know the ones you get at the ball park!!!love,love,love, them!!! I get mine at Costco.
5. And I just can't seem to stop chewing ICE...isn't that just weird???? I know it is not good for my teeth, so I buy soft ice!!! lolol
Monday, January 26, 2009
Posted by Kristy at 6:59 PM