Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

3rd Times a Charm!!! (fingers crossed)

Oh I pray that the 3rd times a charm!!! This is a picture of the envelope that is going to the Department of Homeland Security for the 3rd time!!! God willing this is it, and I am so glad to have it all done, because all of thIs paperwork makes me nervous...Mr. Government we just want "Our girl"!!!

Do you notice the little Scentsy wax burner??? Well that package arrived on tuesday which happen to be our 3rd year LIDversary from Amy and Rick. I love it and it is just perfect. It was such a nice surprise! Thank you SO MUCH and we miss you all bigger than the sky!!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

Yesterday I had to put in a call to our Agency, so I left a message and a while later when the phone rang ,Astrud looked at the screen and said , "Mom it's Greatwall". And after I got off the phone I looked at the caller I.D. and it hit me that one day soon the phone will ring and this is what it will say , and on the other end of that phone will be a lovely lady named Kim and she will be telling us all about our precious daughter!!! I know I am easily humored, but I just had to post this!!! lol


A GIFT FROM LIZ


My friend Liz told me that she had a present for me and it was this precious LADYBUG egg plate. I just love it and what she did NOT know... is that I collect egg plates! How perfect is that!!!!

8 comments:

Bailey said...

Ok, looking at the caller id thing and reading what you wrote about it gave me the shivers, i started imagining it, too. guess i'm easily amused as well. oh well. lol

love you
bailey

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I too am looking forward to that 'name' being on my phone...

We just found out we have to redo my 'in-laws' prints... after all this timer... grrrrrr... but my SW said to not panic that I am in 'labour' right now... I hope so... for us all...

Kim said...

Love the scentsy pot.. I have that one also..
And as for the 3rd time is a charm..
yes you are right..
LOVE the ladybug egg plate..
Tooo cute..
Have a great weekend..

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I am hoping and praying BIG time that the phone will ring soon at your house.

I got my Scensy burner too and haven't tried it.

that you for that wonderful note. Love you lots friend.

Lea
xo

RamblingMother said...

Def praying for you all!

Robin said...

Here 's to round three... lets hope it's the very last and you have your referral SOON!!!!

Amy Lynn said...

I got the chills reading the caller id. Can't wait till they call about "our ladybug" and tells you to go pick her up!!!! Very exciting!

Sherri said...

Goodness Kristy, seeing GW's name on the caller ID just about had my heart stop. Oh how I can't wait for that to show up on our phone. I love the ladybug plate.

Love,
Sherri