Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

A GIANT APOLOGY!!!!

I am so sorry for not posting for a while, I have been having HUGE computer issues and they are still not corrected!!!! So as soon as I can I will get caught up on all of my posts, and I will catch up on all of your blogs I promise!!!

14 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

xo my friend.

Lea

Mya said...

I feel your pain! I hate computers when the don't work right! Love the illustration you used! Hang in there!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I DO miss you!

Lesa said...

Missed you.

RamblingMother said...

Ugh! Technology

Margaret M said...

Apology accepted! I love that picture. I so felt that way at work this morning with my computer!!!

Amy Lynn said...

I was wondering what happened to you, you've been kinda slackin! ha ha Love you bunches MUAH!

Deb said...

LOL That is a funny graphic.
Hope everything gets ironed out for you soon.

Bailey said...

miss you

love
bailey

Kim said...

Hugs... I will be waiting...

Lisa F (NJ) said...

Missin' you! Hope things get worked out soon and you can come back and play with all of us!!!

Sherri said...

OMG that picture is hysterical. And YEAH I was wondering where you were. MISSED you too.
Love, Sherri
Ps. I just became a new Auntie today of 2 great nieces... I know nothing about them yet.

Sherri said...

oops...did I mention TWINS

LILY said...

That is so funny!


I LOVE YOU!

from LILY