Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Some of our Easter 09' Fun!

Here is my Easter present from my "Grandbuton" Joshua. He had help but these rocks were painted for MeMe and put in a basket that was left on our porch. I love every single one of them and it is the Best Easter present ever!!!!



Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow




I have a really big family and if I put all of the pictures here you would be sitting her a while, so here are a few. Easter is my favorite of all holidays for our Lord has risen!!!

7 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

glad you had such a fantastic time. I have been thinking of you lots lately.

Lea
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Kristy,

I have been meaning to pop over here to say hello, but have been behind on my blogging!!

thanks so much for stopping by my blog last week.....I always appreciate new visitors:)

Looks like you had a fabulous Easter with your family....I love the rocks...how sweet!

Lisa

Patricia said...

LOVE these photos, Kristy!! You have a beautiful, happy family!

You've been on my mind alot lately too...everytime I see you updated your site, I run to it, praying you got your referral!! Soon, my friend, very soon!

Hugs!!

Kim said...

LOVE the basket of goodies..
Sooo sweet..
the photos are great..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Our Journey to Jadyn Nicole said...

Kris - I love your Easter pictures. Please tell Kerry I think her girls are absolutely beautiful.

Robin said...

what a cool idea! Nothing is better than holidays with friends and family. :0)

Lesa said...

Sweet gift. I know what I would do if I had them. They would go right in my garden in a special place so everyone could see them.