Welcome to our Life..it's a crazy busy one, but that's just us! We have 7 kids, 3 daughter-in-laws, 1 son-in-law and 5 Grandbuttons!!! WITH #6 & & 7 ON THEIR WAY!!!! We came home on July 15, 2010 with our Princess Franceska Danielle, we hope you enjoy our life because we sure do!! God has just BLESSED beyond what we could have ever imagined!!

OUR BLOG WEARS PURPLE TODAY FOR ALZHEIMERS AWARENESS......PLEASE IF YOU CAN DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION...THIS DISEASE IS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fun!!

This cracks me up!!!! This is our 4 year old Grandbutton Joshua getting the Spa treatment before he got his haircut!!! Did I mention that he is 4!!! It amazes me that he sat still that long, it just cracks me up and makes me smile so big!!!

P.S. Thank you so much EDNA for your words and love to Kerry last night. We love you and would love to spend more time with you. And thank you for being so loyal to my blog, it means so much to me. Love and blessings, Kristy

6 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Friday hugs coming your way my friend.

Lea
xo

Joan said...

He is probably thinking, I cant wait until Franceska gets here. She will be in this chair instead of me! LOL! Too cute!

Ladyornot.com said...

LOL

Amie said...

First off.. that is hilarious!

Second, thanks for asking if you could post our Wild Olive Tees button!! PLEASE do! We would love all the help we can get to spread the word!

Thanks Kristy!
Blessings~
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Don and Be said...

Joshua, you need to meet my daughter .....

Lesa said...

Very funny!